After the family intake, and assessing the individual needs of you and your child, in-home services may be a suitable option to consider. We understand every family has different travel abilities, daily schedules, service needs and economical constrictions. It is our priority to ensure every family has access to quality DIR services. Oakwood is proud to offer your family with a personalized support plan to meet these individual needs.
Enrolment in this program would include;
- Comprehensive developmental, behaviour and skill assessment
- Development or refinement of a DIR program plan
- Direct implementation of the program plan by a DIR Practitioner
- Data recording for each session
- Parent consultation and communication at the end of each session
- Program oversight by a certified DIR professional
- A set weekly schedule for therapy services that meets your scheduling needs.